Contact

Since the whole world can see this, I'm not putting in any details, but here's what I can say:

I've set up a more anonymous email account. If you know my real email, use that, but if not, dicipher this email address (I'm trying to prevent spam) and drop me a line, and it'll forward to my real address:
lakechamplain at gmail daught calm

My only phone is a cell phone and it hasn't changed since June 2003, so if you have a number more recent than that, its still my number. If you don't know it, send an email and I'll email it back. I have a strange work schedule, so leave a message if I don't answer. You don't have to worry about waking me up, because I turn it off when I'm sleeping. So call at 4AM or any other time if you want, in fact I'm often up at that time.

Email if you want my mailing address.

Or, if you want to write something for everyone to read, leave a comment!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

7:45 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Wow, now that's the most succinct comment I've ever received. Hello there! What's up? I'm trying to remember if I know any Bernadette's... I think there's one in the pipechat list. Be you she? Or maybe you're from motopolitico?. Well, anyway, welcome, do come again!

11:10 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Woah! Weird! I just noticed that you're comment came on the 22nd, but I just got the notification that I got a comment today. Blogger is acting way weird today! My template for this page got corrupted too. Oh well. Seems all fixed now, after some painstaking manual repairs to the CSS and HTML code. I'd better start backing up my templates somewhere...

11:42 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the spider plant blog...LOL.Yes, I am a believer too. Right now, those babies are cleaning our air without making even a sound. Pretty neat. Nice pictures too. You are talented.
Happy writing! :)

8:07 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Why, thankyou!

7:13 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home